The main benefits of the Heos controller are:
- Integrated management of electronic valve and variable-speed compressor
- Compressor envelope management
- Specifically-dedicated user interfaces
- Compatibility with communication standards
- Refrigeration unit COP calculation
- Advanced control, safety and prevention functions
Heos represents the new frontier in supermarket showcase/cold room management. It is a new way of developing a refrigeration system that responds in real time to changes in operating conditions. This feature is ensured by continuous modulation, the result of synergy between the variable-speed DC compressor and electronic expansion valve, managed by an advanced controller.
Specifically, the Heos controller can manage all the typical functions of a showcase with variable-speed compressor
- showcase temperature and superheat control
- compressor management (envelope, COP calculation, oil recovery procedures)
- condensing stage control
- lights, defrosts, fans and alarms
Through correct management of the extensive data acquired – from a system level down to the details of each individual showcase - using advanced software algorithms, all operating conditions can be optimised and monitored, thus ensuring the highest service level in commercial refrigeration.